Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Two Questions That Can Change Your LIfe



My good friend Liz Plaster of (Positive Performance LP here in Houston) just sent me this link in an email. Knowing how wise Liz is, I followed the link to see what was up.

At vimeo.com I was treated to a quick view into the mind of one of today's bright young minds. I was amazed at how perceptive Daniel Pink is. He is the author of DRIVE, The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us and A Whole New Mind. From his video here I saw a great depth of thought and awareness that most don't develop until after 45. I will definitely be picking up Daniel Pink's books to add to my library.

I watched the 2 minute video. It was short, sweet, and smart. As you realize the answer to the first question the path for its accomplishment immediately becomes clear. The answer to the second keeps your awareness on the distance you travel down your path every day. The choice for distance is up to you.

For those who don't take the time to answer these questions, the future is hazy and uncertain. Get clear on what you want. The Universe is waiting to take your order. What'll it be?

No comments: