Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Green Man Update

I visited a while with the Green Man tree this morning and have two notes of update. First, the tree is not in the 900 block, but rather the 800 block, a bit north of center. There are two trees heralding it from the south: a glorious sycamore and a majestic oak. As you pass the oak walking north, you'll see the Chinese tallow with the Green Man on the right (east) as you come around a gentle curve.

Second, I believe I may have found the other countenance. I didn't have my camera with me today, but I'll take it with me tomorrow. The photos I have do not show all of this second "face" but it is directly above the first. I must say that the first seems very feminine to me and the second is distinctly masculine.

New photo to come!

No comments: