Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2023

Feng Shui Fun On The Run

 


FengShuiFunOnTheRun.com: Erma Bombeck, a delightful writer of wit and hilarity, once wrote to avoid doctors whose office plants are failing to thrive. This is actually a big dang deal. If the staff and medical professionals in your doctor's office cannot keep a plant alive, for whatever reason, you have seen demonstrated neglect. The question then becomes: "So what will you do about it?"

===== ******** =====

I will continue presenting these Feng Shui mini-lessons for current subscribers until Mabon; the Autumn Equinox of September 23rd. All subscriptions will be cancelled on that day. If you cancel ahead of time, I will still send you the blog until the end, but I do appreciate your support between now and then.

Look for my books of these Feng Shui mini-lessons on my website at bit.ly/TKBooksCalendars - And look for my exciting and uplifting new Tomorrow's Key Coaching posts to come!

#fengshui #pitifulplant #doctorsoffice #failuretothrive #neglect #FixMyFengShui #TrishaKeel


No comments: