Search This Blog

Monday, August 28, 2023

Feng Shui Fun On The Run

 


FengShuiFunOnTheRun.com: Invite attention with pots of beautiful and varied flowering plants. You've already scoped out the sign in the dark over the door an started up those stairs because you stepped into the image. But you haven't really looked at the framed art yet. Knowing that, if you had an upstairs gallery, or a shop off the beaten path, you now know exactly what to do to drive foot traffic to your door. Beauty…everyone is attracted.

===== ******** =====

I will continue presenting these Feng Shui mini-lessons for current subscribers until Mabon; the Autumn Equinox of September 23rd. All subscriptions will be cancelled on that day. If you cancel ahead of time, I will still send you the blog until the end, but I do appreciate your support between now and then.

Look for my books of these Feng Shui mini-lessons on my website at bit.ly/TKBooksCalendars - And look for my exciting and uplifting new Tomorrow's Key Coaching posts to come!

#fengshui #potsofflowers #eyecandy #customerbait #beauty #foottrafficmagnet #FixMyFengShui #TrishaKeel


No comments: