Search This Blog

Friday, August 25, 2023

Feng Shui Fun On The Run

 


FengShuiFunOnTheRun.com: It has been explained to me that this sort of thing is an affront - as well as a dare - to guys. I had to laugh. Where in the world could you find a square butt to fit on a square toilet seat to sit on a square toilet? Butts are rounded. Men stand; women sit. the lid won't cover the issues. This make-do situation presents a tension that evokes laughter. And a head shake. This is a classic example of doing what you can with what you have. This is not an example of inviting Feng Shui.

===== ******** =====

I will continue presenting these Feng Shui mini-lessons for current subscribers until Mabon; the Autumn Equinox of September 23rd. All subscriptions will be cancelled on that day. If you cancel ahead of time, I will still send you the blog until the end, but I do appreciate your support between now and then.

Look for my books of these Feng Shui mini-lessons on my website at bit.ly/TKBooksCalendars - And look for my exciting and uplifting new Tomorrow's Key Coaching posts to come!

#fengshui #toiletmismatch #squaringthecircle #makedo #notinviting #shakeyourheadandjustgo #FixMyFengShui #TrishaKeel


No comments: