Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Feng Shui Fun On The Run



I pulled up to a corner I hadn't visited in some time, and saw this structure built where the funeral home had been for my entire life previous to seeing this. All the funerals, memorials, and visitations I had attended there floated across my mind's screen.


You know and I know the builders of this property never performed any sort of energy clearing. They wouldn't even think about it. Ever wonder what was on the land where you live before you moved there? Find out how to know - and what to do even now whatever was there - when you subscribe to daily Feng Shui mini-lessons at bit.ly/Subscribe2FSFOTR
=====
#fengshui #previousenergies #overbuild #residualresonance #funeralhome #graves #energyclearing #TrishaKeel

No comments: