Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2015

Feng Shui & Moon Magic 2016 Calendar Presale Begins


FENG SHUI & MOON MAGIC 2016 CALENDAR PRESALE
If you would like the first calendars hot off the presses, I will be approving them to print tomorrow. Price is still only US$24. Shipping & handling of each calendar to continental U.S. destinations is $5/overseas is $15. 
To order yours, go to PayPal and send $29 using the SEND MONEY option (SEND to trishakeel@tomorrowskey.com). Be sure to include your mailing address. I will autograph your calendar if you would like, just tell me the name of the person to whom you want it inscribed. I will take orders all this week, then place my order Friday.
NOTE: You don't have to have a PayPal account to send money. Just sign in and say you want to use a credit or debit card. I've worked with PayPal for over a decade now and assure you their security is as perfect as it gets. I trust them absolutely for all my online transactions. Any problems I have ever had, they have fixed immediately. Your transactions are guaranteed safe.

No comments: