Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Virtual Consultations Available - Get Yours Today!

I have been providing a virtual feng shui consultation for a client in Missouri through photos and emails. I find it fascinating how much the small stuff in the corners of environments tell the big story. Most folks don't even think about such tiny details, looking for the big picture instead. As Einstein said, however, "God is in the details." Together, this client and I have made life altering changes and saved her husband's career.

If you would like me to evaluate your space, I'm happy to help you initiate the transformations you want to bring into your life. Let's talk about what you would rather have and we will identify what is holding you back, then collaborate on ways to make things happen. After viewing your videos or photos, whichever you are most comfortable with, I provide a full written analysis and recommendations. You should know - I am REALLY good at this! Email me at trishakeel@tomorrowskey.com.

No comments: