Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Feng Shui Fun On The Run


 

If there are no images of yourself in your environment, then you can't "see yourself" in your home. No one else can either. Your self-esteem is so low you have intentionally erased your presence. Once I realized I "wasn't home," I framed this photo of me and it changed my entire self-perception. My self-confidence soared. Learn where to put photos of yourself so you "see yourself at home" when you subscribe to daily Feng Shui mini-lessons at bit.ly/Subscribe2FSFOTR

********

The Feng Shui in your home, office, and vehicle either supports or strains your self-confidence. When you become invisible, it is YOU that has erased your presence. You'll need to revitalize your self-confidence to reappear. The February Feng Shui Workshop of 2/12/23 focuses on supporting confidence in your life. Register for that workshop at bit.ly/TKFSWorkshops

=====

#fengshui #selfconfidence #gotphotosofyou #seeyourselfathome #TrishaKeel

No comments: