Search This Blog

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Feng Shui Fun On The Run

 



FengShuiFunOnTheRun.com: While you may thing that choosing carpet patterns is a mindless task, the patterns chosen may mean be life or death when you enter this stairwell. The landing tells you this carpet isn't pieced together, this broken horizontal hold IS its pattern. It hurts my brain just to look at this, but any attorney would use this image as grounds for attempted murder. Either close your eyes and do this blind, or use the elevator.

===== ******** =====

I will continue presenting these Feng Shui mini-lessons for current subscribers until Mabon; the Autumn Equinox of September 23rd. All subscriptions will be cancelled on that day. If you cancel ahead of time, I will still send you the blog until the end, but I do appreciate your support between now and then.

Look for my books of these Feng Shui mini-lessons on my website at bit.ly/TKBooksCalendars - And look for my exciting and uplifting new Tomorrow's Key Coaching posts to come!

#fengshui #carpetpatterns #opticalcontusions #brainscramble #shiftinglevelsofawareness #horizontalbodyawareness #FixMyFengShui #TrishaKeel

No comments: