Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Feng Shui Fun On The Run

 



FengShuiFunOnTheRun.com: Should you encounter a business with a giant round window in the front right face of their building, know that you have encountered a place where the Heaven energy of Benefactors & Travel is visibly present. Like seeing a halo on the head of an angel, this circle defines the energies here as sublime, even divine. You will find integrity, trustworthiness, and forthrightness.

===== ******** =====

I will continue presenting these Feng Shui mini-lessons for current subscribers until Mabon; the Autumn Equinox of September 23rd. All subscriptions will be cancelled on that day. If you cancel ahead of time, I will still send you the blog until the end, but I do appreciate your support between now and then.

Look for my books of these Feng Shui mini-lessons on my website at bit.ly/TKBooksCalendars - And look for my exciting and uplifting new Tomorrow's Key Coaching posts to come!

#fengshui #bigroundwindowoutfront #Heavenenergy #BenefactorsTravel #trust #integrity #forthrightness #FixMyFengShui #TrishaKeel

No comments: