Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Feng Shui Fun On The Run

 


FengShuiFunOnTheRun.com: While the piece of wood used in this staircase has been made to look liquid, it also looks tortured. This is not how trees grow. If this is one piece of wood that has been polished to star in this show, then the show is a tragedy. Trees grow reaching up and out to the sun and sky. The energy they bring lifts up and out too, but here the energy just aligns with the waterfall staircase and pours down. The wall of stone "dams" the flow of water, dragging the energy down too. The guard panels of glass/plexiglass are slick and sharp and transparent and of no help in lifting anyone or anything to the second floor. Cool to look at. Not cool to live with. Created by and for a man. Ask me how I know.

===== ******** =====

Subscriptions to this blog are now closed. Thanks to everyone who has enjoyed them and supported my efforts for the past 13 years. I will continue presenting these Feng Shui mini-lessons for current subscribers until Mabon; the Autumn Equinox of September 23rd. Look for my books of these Feng Shui mini-lessons on my website at bit.ly/TKBooksCalendars - And look for my exciting and uplifting new Tomorrow's Key Coaching posts to come!

#fengshui #waterfallstairs #torturedwood #tragedy #dangerzone #pouringoutfrontdoor #FixMyFengShui #TrishaKeel


No comments: